Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls)

Out of Sight, Out of Time - Ally Carter For more of my reviews and a full review of this title check out my YA book review blog Books In BloomFirst of all, the title for this one, Out of Sight, Out of Time, Great! She always put a twist on a common phrase: Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy, Only the Good Spy Young, Heist Society , and I think it's really clever. Now,I'm going to assume you have read the 4 previous Gallagher Girl books so fair warning their will be spoilers if you continue reading and haven't read the first 4 books in the series, and if you haven't what are you waiting for go get your hands on a copy of I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You.Cammie has a lot to deal with in this book. At the end of Only the Good Spy Young, Cammie realizes it's no longer safe for her to be near the people she cares about, so she decides to run off on her own (after rejecting Zach's offer to runaway together) to discover why exactly the Circle is after her. After finishing book 4 I thought for sure book 5 would be about Cammie's "mission" during her summer vacation instead of a report about the fall semester. Well I was half right. The book did focus on Cammie's summer vacation, but since Cammie can't remember the six months that immediately follow her choice to leave the Gallagher Academy the book is more about Cammie's attempt to recover her lost memory during the fall semester of her Senior year then an account of exactly what happened over the summer. Which is what makes this installment one of my favorites. Cammie has become a very strong young woman over the past 4 books and Cammie's memory loss has truly shaken her. She doesn't recognizance the girl in the mirror staring back at her anymore and she is truly worried by what this stranger may be capable of, and desperately wants to learn what transpired over the summer. It's Cammie's drive to find the truth at any cost fuels the story in Out of Sight, Out of Time and truly makes this book one of the strongest of the series, because it's not just the Gallagher Girls Vs the Circle, but Cammie vs her summer self. Over all I found Out of Sight, Out of Time to be one of the best books in the Gallagher Girl series to date. Cammie's internal struggle makes the book unique within the series. If you've read the past four Gallagher Girl books I promise, you will not be disappointed with this one!